Thursday, September 6, 2007

Up, up and away!

Alright- I know the last series of postings wasn't exactly the happiest thing I have ever written, but it felt really good to get it out.

Thank goodness I am not in the same place now that I was then! I am actually a pretty happy camper, most of the time.

In the spirit of cheerfulness, I want to share some stuff that makes me laugh. Or, just makes me happy.

And (amazingly) the first two selections involve March Of The Penguins.

For example, when I wrote the last post, I had already seen this 30 second recap of the movie as reenacted by animated bunnies. By the way, if you like the bunnies, you can find more movie recaps here.

What I accidentally found while looking for a penguin pic for the last post was this:



My husband and I have watched this three times, and are still giggling.

Other things that can always brighten up my day:

LOL Cats

This commercial:


Which actually makes me think of you guys. :)

McSweeney's Lists! One of my favorites:

Titles of Songs I Could Credibly Write If I Became a Rap Star

I'll have to think about the rest- I better hang it up, it's getting late.



2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh that mastercard commercial is hilarious

Kristen said...

DH is absolutely obsessed with LOL cats. They have grown on me I guess :)

It's nice to make a list of things that bring you joy. You can always refer to that list when you're having a bad day. I'm working on one myself. Kudos!