Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Keep on keepin' on

Tomorrow (well, technically today) is pregnancy test day.

I know I haven't been around..things have been better this cycle with regards to my emtional stability, but that may be because I seem to be asleep 90% of the time.

Seriously. It's like I have progesterone-induced narcolepsy. I will sit down to watch TV and read a book, and that's all she wrote. The Man keeps discovering me curled up in what he calls my "nests" throughout the house.

So if you have been wondering, that's where I have been. Sleeping. And eating ice cream.

I wish I could say I have high hopes for this cycle, but last month's emotional smackdown is evidently still in effect. I haven't even googled "early pregnancy symptoms" yet.

Plus, I don't "feel pregnant", not that I know what pregnant feels like.

I just have that feeling that my period is going to start, and I am dreading it, mainly because last month's was absolutely horrific, to the point that I was hyper-ventilating in the bathroom, because I seriously thought I was having a miscarriage.

I asked the RN at the RE's office about it, and she basically said it was thanks to my three follicles. Maybe I should be happy that my left ovary does all the work every cycle, and my right ovary is just phoning it in?

Huh. Alright...test tomorrow! Here's hoping that I flunk with flying colors (preferably double pink lines.)

No comments: