Monday, August 20, 2007

The only time MTV still plays actual music is 1AM

Although, they're constantly interrupted by those stupid "Text WASH to blah blah blah, and we'll send you SEXY girls to SQUEEGEE your DIRTY cell phone!!!!!"

I must be getting old. The stuff on VH-1 is infinitely better. I better makes some notes on videos where it actually might be worth it to buy the CD.
Oh! For those of you who want a concert update, you can read about it here.

So, the reason I am awake at 1AM is infertility-related.

Although, what isn't infertility related? Are there actually people who don't plan their lives around pharmaceutical deliveries and ultrasounds and blood draws and intimate encounters with a modified turkey baster?

Really???

My blood draw has to be done before 7:30 this morning. For some reason, I have gotten myself all worked up about it, and I can't sleep.

This morning was the last Ghetto Gonal-F Syringe transfer, and it happily went by without incident. My sharps container is developing a sort of "Collect the whole set!!" ambience, what with the ghetto syringes, the Gonal-F needle tips, and the Ovidrel syringes from previous cycles.

Ok, I need to get the KT Tunstall and the Rooney CD's. However, I am going to pass on Spoon.

I am concerned about my next dance with Ovidrel. I am freaked out that I may actually have ovaries the size of grapefruits, and that the trigger shot will couse them to explode within me like two much-abused little time bombs.

Why is it that I never feel positive about anything when it's 1AM and I can't sleep?

No comments: