Monday, December 3, 2007

Spicy!

Inspired by Farah, I decided to take the test and find out which spice I am. (Old Spice! Just kidding.)


Your Score: Cayenne Pepper


You scored 75% intoxication, 75% hotness, 100% complexity, and 50% craziness!




You are Cayenne!

You're known for your dry wit, saucy remarks, and ability to stimulate (take that however you want). People in hot climates like you for your ability to make them sweat, but you're also quite good for people all over the world. Just don't mention your cousin, deadly nightshade.




Link: The Which Spice Are You Teston OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

3 comments:

Katie said...

Jenna, you are most definitely HOT! :)

AwkwardMoments said...

Woohoooo you are SPICY!!! for SURE!!! ook where is the 4 tag game ... I want to read about your 4's!

jenna sais quoi said...

LOL- I figured I would score higher on the craziness.

OOokay, Farah, I hear you ought to humor expectant mothers. I will go crank it out!