Friday, May 8, 2015

In which the blog name is maybe no longer accurate.

Spoilers up front, because if you've found this blog, you either a. Know me, or b. Are in the same spot I was in.

I say was because... (this is the spoiler part) On February 5th, 2015, what we have been working and wishing and hoping for finally came into being- officially. The Man and I welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world.

I debated updating this blog, and actually considered obliterating it. It represents so much pain, struggle, and just general hopelessness. And then I thought of how I felt when I started this journey- my gosh, over 10 years ago! And I figure I can maybe help someone else in a similar situation.

I owe those of you in the same boat an explanation.

Because in spite of the best laid plans, our little guy was a total, unplanned, surprise.  I still have trouble believing it. And if you've been disappointed in a similar way over and over for, well, over a decade...I am sure you'd understand.

Part one of the official story coming soon.

No comments: